Visiting Kidz Therapy under the Covid-19 Protection Framework
New Zealand is now in the Covid-19 Traffic Light system. You can find out more information on what each level involves here.
This means that when you or your tamariki visit us at our Morningside centre, there will be regulations in place to ensure that we meet all necessary Government health and safety guidelines.
Covid-19 Health Protocols for in person appointments
We have put in place the following health protocols for in person appointments at Kidz Therapy:
- You and your child must wear a mask if he/she/they are over 12 years of age
- Parents / caregivers and children are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival at the Kidz Therapy offices
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Children are asked to bring their own pens, paper, pencils and felt pens to sessions to limit shared resources
- If you or your child has symptoms or feels unwell please let us know immediately and do not come to your in person appointment. We can offer Zoom alternatives for many of our services.
In the event you or your child shows flu like symptoms prior to and up to two weeks after the visit, please inform us immediately via:
- Text: 021 295 0089
- Email: email@example.com
- Or the appointment reminder you received
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣