We are looking for a registered psychologist to work part time (salary) with our amazing multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, speech-language therapists and occupational therapists.
About the role:
Are you a dynamic, dedicated and fun person? Are you thinking of a change of work place?
Maybe you’re returning to work or looking for part-time hours. You might want to try private practice or would like to pick up a few more clients.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced registered psychologists (2-3 years plus) to join our team. The role is based at Kidz Therapy in the central Auckland suburb of Morningside.
We seek someone who can:
- Provide evidence-based assessments for children/young people age 4-20 plus years
- Make sound judgements based on your assessments in order to provide high quality age-appropriate therapy for children, young people and whānaus
- Undertake a range of therapies such as CBT, ACT, DBT, Sand tray/Art therapy etc., (not exclusive)
- Liaise with parents/schools, and be a collaborative team player
- Work collaboratively with other agencies/professionals/schools and other members of our team
- Be an effective communicator with excellent relationship skills and responsive communication methods
- Be flexible and willing to accommodate change
- Facilitate groups of children/young people, although this is not a deal clincher
Does this sound like you?
If you have registration as a psychologist/psychotherapist please apply in the first instance to email@example.com for a fuller job description.
We look forward to hearing from you.